Here are some of our 2011 fun facts and improvements to look at:
- Eleven whole house bookings brought family reunions, girlfriend getaways, friend get togethers and business team building our way for great memories and learning experiences.
- Five engagements happened at Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Trip Advisor named us the #1 B&B in the state of North Carolina
- We welcomed International guests from over 9 countries.
- Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast became a Select Registry property. Only 350-400 B&B's in the United States have this distinction.
- We welcomed Mrs. North Carolina 2011 in February and Mrs. North Carolina 2012 in November. They both stayed with us!
- How many guests came to celebrate Anniversaries and Birthdays...503!
- 2,045 breakfast meals served from our very own kitchen. That means 2,045 desserts also.
- Received Diamond Collection status from Bedandbreakfast.com
- Designed and added our Mobile website to make it easier for our guests to find us.
- Sought after bids to change our garage space into a separate cottage as another guest room. Yes...we're looking to enlarge.
- Held three weddings which were memorable for the bride, groom, families, friends and for us.
- Ron carpeted the staircases, refurbished the entrance way and upgraded the window treatments and colors in the Grand Library Suite.
- Added our Guest Walk which consists of engraved bricks with our guests name on it when they have been here 10 times. We now have 27 engrave bricks.
- Added a new privacy hedge to make our property even more secluded.
2011 was a great year for our Smoky Mountain bed and breakfast and we are looking forward to 2012 in welcoming our friends back, making new ones and filling our home with great memories.
Rachel Reid, Very Happy Innkeeper at Andon-Reid Inn our Bed and Breakfast in Waynesville, North Carolina